Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stubby leaked her kittens







Stubby the little cat I rescued, is now apart of my life. She was pregnant when she came around this past winter. Finally let go of her bundle of the most precious kittens ever. She is a short hair cat but gives birth to the most wonderful domestic long hair cats. I will add kittens pictures next week. One is grey and white, one is a long hair puffy calico, and last one is all black like mom stubby. I knew she had the kittens as she was much thinner. I kept looking these kittens the past 4 weeks and finally the answer came. Stubby moved in my underneath my cabin and her kittens with her. They finally emerged last week and oh what a delight they are!

1 comment:

  1. I remember I visited your blog a few months ago...this animated cat refreshed my memory. It's amazing to meet people around the world who share the same views about stuff and especially when it comes to animals it is so fantastic.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Really treasure your comments on these precious cats.